Saturday, January 11, 2003

Hello again,

I just started work and it's been a pretty good week. It's been exciting. For once I am joining with other people my age. Coz with previous work experiences, I was always a nigel- the only new person- with such inexperience.

So, we have been attending training all week and got our laptops on the first day! NICE DELL computer.
I went out on Weds with Mary and Rachel for drinks coz her roomie was bartending. And on Thursday after bowling, we went out again. This time with Ed, Stavros, Elaine, Chris, Liza, Rach and Mary.

Found out that Christine (in tax) is also a Christian so we might check out a New Jersey church together. She's a fan of Hillsong.

Anyway- we've been fed so much information and I feel really overwhelmed. I feel as though I won't be able to catch on as quick as I wish-- and since it is busy season- it's gonna be really really hectic and we'll be working really late.

I also found out which clients I'll be at on Tuesday. I was allocated to Havas, Diesel and Volt.
I spoke to the senior manager for Havas today and he's really nice. He said that they'll be helping me out a lot. He's an ex-Anderson guy. So is the Staff 2 auditor. I will be going out there starting Weds. He's so lenient and really cool.

Roomies are still really cool and it's going really well. Met some other people who live downstairs- all cool people too.

Stupid high heeled shoes-- giving me blisters. Have to get used to wearing painful work shoes. Have limited work clothes also! So will have to wait for Grace to bring some up. =)

Alright, going to check out Korean Campus Crusade for Christ with roomie, at Empire State and gonna spend the weekend with Gloria and doing wonderful WBLs!

Cheers